- Mometasone furoate BP 3 mg /6 ml
- Mometasone furoate BP 6 mg /12 ml
Indication (Suitable for use)
- Indication for adults and children from 2 years old and up to relieve symptoms of seasonal or year round allergic rhinitis
- Indication for adults and children from 2 years old and up to to relieve nasal obstruction related to seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Prevention of symptoms from seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults and children from 12 years old and up
- Indicated for the treatment of nasal polyps in adults age 18 and older
Contraindications (Not recommended cases)
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- MOME-AIR Nasal Spray is not to be used in cases with signs of bacterial, fungi or viral infections of the nasal mucosa and nasal sores.
- Due to corticosteroids’ antagonistic effects against healing mechanisms, patients with recent nasal surgery or nasal injury are contraindicated for corticosteroid use until healing is completed.
After priming the MOME-AIR nasal spray (10 sprays, or until spray output is consistent), approximately 100mg of mometasone furoate suspension is administered per spray, containing mometasone furoate monohydrate equivalent to 50mcg Momentasone furoate. If the spray is not used in 14 days or more, it has to be primed again with 2 sprays, or until spray output is consistent, before being used again. The container should be discarded after meeting the maximum of number of sprays imprinted on the labeling or 2 months after the first use.
Nose bleeding, sore throat, irritated nose, nose pain, headache, nasal ulcers, lower respiratory track infection, throat irritation.
Store at temperature below 30oC, avoid sunlight
24 months from manufacture date.
Do not use product past the expire date on the package
READ THE USAGE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTANCT DOCTORS, PHARMACISTS
AVOID REACH OF CHILDREN
SAVA HEALTHCARE LIMITED
Plot No. 507-B to 512, G.I.D.C Estate, Wadhwancity, Dist. Surendranagar-363 035, Gujarat, India.