Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

What are the symptoms of Chronic Hepatitis C ?

The majority of cases of chronic Hepatitis C presents no symptoms. However, long term infection can lead to liver damage. In many cases, there are no symptoms until complications of the disease has already developed.

In patients without any symptoms, the disease is usually detected through elevated liver enzymes in routine blood test.

Can Hepatitis C recover by itself ?

Approximately 15-25% cases with Hepatitis C, the disease can resolve by itself (depletion of hepatitis C viral load) without treatment. However in the remaining 75%-85% of cases, treatment is required to avoid long term complications.